Black Chia Seeds
Powerful healthy seeds packed with fiber and protein. Add the seeds to your favorite drink or dish to boost its nutritional value. Once considered a "gift from god" by some Mayans, we now know why.
Health Foods, Healthy Snacks, Natural Food Products
Benefits & Tips
· 1/4 cup chia seeds
· 1 cup of almond milk
· fresh fruit (for topping, ie. strawberries, and blackberries)
· nuts and seeds (for topping, ie. chopped hazelnuts)
· sweetener (to taste, ie. agave syrup)
1. In a medium bowl, gently stir together the chia seeds and almond milk. Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight.
2. In the morning, give the chia seed pudding a very good mix, breaking apart any clumps. It's normal for it to have clumps, but once you give it a good stir, it will become a pudding texture.
3. Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, and seeds (I like to use strawberries, blackberries, and chopped hazelnuts). You can also mix in some yogurt to make it extra creamy. If desired, drizzle on agave syrup to taste.