100% Pure Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
Naturally refined, Nah Hannah 100% Pure Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is high in heart healthy monounsaturated fats and antioxidants. With a smoke point of 250°C, our Avocado Oil is the best choice for high heat cooking.Its mild, buttery flavor also works well in dressings and marinades.
Soy & Canola Free
High Smoke Point
Our Extra Virgin Avocado oil is extracted by pressing the avocado pulp and then filtered to eliminate unwanted particles. It has a green color and a strong avocado aroma and maintains great part of the nutritional benefits of the fruit. This oil is an excellent option for frying, marinades and dressings. It is also highly valued for its beneficial effects on the skin and hair. The consumption of this oil helps in a healthy and balanced diet.
- Higher Quality
- Rich in heart-healthy oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid
- Highest smoking point among vegetable oils 271°C
- Lowers cholesterol levels and improves heart health
- High in lutein, an antioxidant that has a positive effect on the eyes
- Rich in vitamin E, beta carotene and natural antioxidants.
- Reduces symptoms of arthritis
- Perfect for dips, dressings & marinades. You can also add it to any dish and cook with it at relatively low temperatures (400ºF/250ºC).
- Use it as moisturizer for your skin and to help reduce sun damage. You can also use it as a leave-in conditioner for your hair.