100% Pure Refined Avocado Oil
Naturally refined, Nah Hannah 100% Pure Avocado Oil is high in antioxidants and monounsaturated fats that take care of your heart, your skin and care for the overall functioning of your body. With a smoke point of 271°C, our Avocado Oil is the best choice for high heat cooking.
Soy & Canola Free
High Smoke Point
Avocado oil is extracted by pressing the avocado fruit and then filtered to eliminate unwanted particles. The oil has a soft yellow color and a mild buttery aroma, which is then naturally refined in order to lessen the flavor of the fruit, so that it does not interfere with the flavor of your food, while still preserving all the nutritional properties of avocados. This oil is an excellent option for frying, and it is also highly valued for its beneficial effects on the skin and hair. The consumption of this oil helps in a healthy and balanced diet.
- Higher Quality
- Rich in heart-healthy oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid
- Highest smoking point among vegetable oils 271°C
- Lowers cholesterol levels and improves heart health
- High in lutein, an antioxidant that has a positive effect on the eyes
- Rich in vitamin E, beta carotene and natural antioxidants.
- Reduces symptoms of arthritis
- Use it as a substitute for cooking oil, its high smoke point (520ºF/271ºC) is ideal for high heat cooking such as stir frying and grilling.
- Use it as moisturizer for your skin and to help reduce sun damage. You can also use it as a leave-in conditioner for your hair.