Agave Syrup is an organic sweetener produced from the Blue Agave juices and concentrated at low temperatures (less than 104°F / 40°C) in order to preserve its properties.
Agave syrup is a natural sweetener extracted from the agave plant free of any other sugars. This syrup is widely used as a raw material or ingredient in the production of food products as well as a healthier substitute for sugar & honey.
- 1.4x sweeter than sugar - reduces overall calories.
- Low Glycemic Index.
- Highly soluble - may be used in any cold or hot applications
- Inhibits growth of pathogen bacteria (such as E. Coli, Listeria, Shigella, Salmonella, etc.).
- Gluten Free - ideal for people who suffer celiac disease.
- Contains vitamins (A,B,B2,C), iron , phosphorus, protein and zinc
- Stimulates growth of intestinal flora (prebiotic).
- Diminishes cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Prevents osteoporosis by increasing calcium and magnesium absorption.
- Does not cause dental cavities.
- As a substitute for sugar & honey, its quick dissolution is ideal for sweetening hot & cold drinks.
- As a sweetener for baking or cooking, or as a topping for pancakes, crepes, waffles and French toast.
- As a valuable addition in yogurt, jam, candy, energy drinks, milks, sodas, nutrition bars, desserts, and confectionary, among other.